Documents and Procurement
On this page you will find relevant newsitems, documents, presentations and publications available in English.
Overview of presentations given during market consultation day 2023
Below you find several presentations given during the market consultation day on February 15, 2023.
- Presentation Market Consultation Day - MSP - Finance *
- Presentation Market Consultation Day - MSP - General *
- Presentation Market Consultation Day - MSP - Logistic Concept *
- Presentation Market Consultation Day - MSP - Tender *
- Presentation Market Consultation Day - Observation and Main Service Provider *
- Presentation Market Consultation Day - Observation Service *
* All information in connection with the market day held on 15 February 2023 is provided solely for information purposes and is non-binding for any party involved. No rights can be derived from this information. Neither RDW nor any other party involved is under any obligation to initiate any tender procedure or award any contract.
Current situation about parliamentary process and intended market consultation
June 28th 2022
The planning for the introduction of the Heavy Goods Vehicle Charge is dependent on the parliamentary process , which is currently ongoing. On March 22nd 2022, the House of Representatives adopted the legislative proposal. In July 2022, the Senate also has adopted the legislative proposal.
More information regarding the procurement process and associated publications will follow after discussion and voting in the Senate. It is not yet known whether an consultation for the procurement process will be held in this year - and if so when.
Legislative proposal for a Heavy Goods Vehicle Charge adopted by Senate
September 15th 2021
On September 15th 2021 the legislative proposal for a heavy goods vehicle charge was sent to the House of Representatives. Currently this legisative proposal has been adopted by the Senate.
- English version Legislative Proposal *
- English version Explanatory Memorandum *
* No rights can be derived from these English versions mentioned above. The Dutch versions are leading.
Feedback about our presence during Market Information Day 2019 and Road User Charging Conference 2020
November 6th 2020
During the Market Information Day in the autumn of 2019 and the Road User Charging Conference in Brussels on 4 and 5 March 2020, the Heavy Goods Vehicle Charge Programme further explained the procurement process for the work packages for which market consultations will be organised. It concerns the work packages for Main Service Provider (MSP), Observation, and Accreditation of Toll Service Providers.
These market consultations were set to take place in the autumn of 2020, but due to the COVID-19 situation they will be postponed.The Heavy Goods Vehicle Charge Programme aims to organise these market consultations during the course of 2021 instead. We will publish information in this regard via this website and TenderNed.
To meet the need for substantive information of the Heavy Goods Vehicle Charge Programme, a number of (digital) bilateral meetings will already be held in advance of the market consultations. In addition, market operators can contact the Heavy Goods Vehicle Charge Programme at their own initiative during this phase. Where possible, information will be provided or a meeting will be planned.
Feedback about the Road User Charging Conference in Brussels
March 25th 2020
During the Road User Charging Conference which took place in Brussels on 4 and 5 March 2020, the Dutch government agency for the implementation of the HGV charging scheme addressed the procurement process for the work packages, which will be further specified and for which market consultations will be organised in 2020.
The work packages in question are those for Main Service Provider, Observation, and Toll Service Provider Accreditation. The intention is for these market consultations to take place in late 2020.
* No rights can be derived from these English presentation published above.
Overview of English factsheets about Heavy goods vehicle charge (2019)
Versions september/oktober 2019
Overview of English factsheets about the Heavy Goods Vehicle Charge:
- Factsheet 'Heavy goods vehicle charge' in the Netherlands (september 2019) *
- Factsheet 'Heavy goods vehicle charge scheme' (oktober 2019) *
- Factsheet 'Heavy goods vehicle charge in the Netherlands - Net revenues channel back' (september 2019) *
* No rights can be derived from these English versions published above.
The Dutch versions are leading.
Overview of English presentations given during market interaction session (2019)
Below you find several presentations given during the market interaction session in oktober 2019:
- Introduction presentation Market interaction session *
- Heavy goods vehicle charge in the Netherlands - Architecture scheme *
- Heavy goods vehicle charge in the Netherlands - Draft bill *
- Heavy goods vehicle charge in the Netherlands - Policy framework *
* No rights can be derived from these English publications published above.
If you have any questions about the information or publications on this page, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.