On this page you will find all documents, publications and reports available in English.
Information on procurement you can find on our separate page on Procurement.
Legislative proposal for a heavy goods vehicly charge to House of Representatives
Minister Barbara Visser (Infrastructure and Water Management) has Wednesday, September 15 sent the legislative proposal for a heavy goods vehicly charge to the House of Representatives. In doing so, she is responding to a request from the House of Representatives to submit the legislative proposal despite the cabinet's demissionary status.
Dutch version legislative proposal. An English version will be available soon.
Progress on the heavy goods vehicle charge 2021
English translation of the Parliamentary letter from the Minister of Infrastructure and Water Management to the House of Representatives on the progress of the heavy goods vehicle charge in the Netherlands, dated April 19, 2021. (Parliamentary Paper 31305 no. 327).
Reports informative talks Nov 2020 - Jan 2021
From November 2020 to Januari 2021 more than 40 informative talk took place between representatives of the HGVC Program and various market parties on the EETS-strategy and the work packages Main Service Provider (MSP) and Observation. These talks resulted in 3 reports:
Research reports 2020
- Research on the impact of innovations for the Heavy Goods Vehicle Charge. This report focuses mainly on smartphone-, in-vehicle- and fleet telematics innovations, as well as their timelines.Performing a high level analysis of non-OBU GNSS+DSRC solutions - Ptolemus Consulting Group (Juli 2020) PDF | 64 pgs | 5.5 MB
- Overview of segmentation/devision of the Dutch heavy goods vehicles market. The aim is to gain more insight into the heavy goods vehicles market, examples: domestic/foreign transport ratios and size of transport companies.The market segmentation of road transport in the Netherlands (June 2020) PDF | 39 pgs | 456 KB
- Presentation for the Road User Charging 2020 Conference on 4&5 March 2020.Presentation RUCC 2020 (March 2020) PDF | 11 pgs | 2MB
Presentations and reports on market information 2019
Presentations and reports of the market information meeting of 14 October 2019.
- Introduction of HGVC in the Netherlands (Oct 19) PDF | 42 pages | 4,8 MB
- EETS involvement on HGVC in the Netherlands (Oct 19) PDF | 28 pages | 2,7 MB
- The HGVC Scheme (Oct 19) PDF | 2 pages | 512 kB
- Reports and notes on the market information meeting and the EETS meetings (Oct 19) PDF docs
Factsheets on Heavy goods vehicle charge
- General information on the Heavy goods vehicle charge in the NetherlandsFactsheet HGVC in the Netherlands (September 2019) PDF | 2 pages | 574 kB
- Information on system implementation of the HGVC.Factsheet The HGVC Scheme in the Netherlands (October 2019) PDF doc | 2 pages | 1,6 MB
- The draft Bill is the Bill itself and its explanation. Draft Bill on HGVC in the Netherlands (version June 2019) PDF doc | 95 pages | 1,5 MB
Policy Framework on the Heavy goods vehicle charge
- In the Policy Framework you can find more information about the roads, the vehicles and exceptions, the tariffs, etc. Policy Framework HGVC in the Netherlands(January 2019) PDF doc | 11 pages | 229 kB
Research reports 2018
- Report on the European Electronic Toll Service (EETS) market and the role of the Main Service Provider (MSP) Understanding the EETS provisioning market (October 2018) PDF doc | 93 pages | 4,4 MB